Recessed Door Sensor – Two-Way Wireless
ELK-6023 (White), ELK-6023BR (Brown)
The ELK-6023 Wireless Recessed Door Sensor is the ultimate wireless security device for discriminating customers. It mounts into a 3/4” drilled hole in a wooden door jamb and becomes nearly invisible once the door is closed. It features Elk’s Industry Leading Two-Way Technology with positive signal acknowledgment, extended range, and long battery life. Available in white and brown.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Designed for wood and vinyl doors only
- Built-in tamper switch
- Available in white (ELK-6023) and brown (ELK-6023BR)
- 902 Mhz - 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Dimensions: .75”D x 2.5”L Mag: .75”D x .625”L
- Maximum Operating Gap: 3/4”
- Battery: 3.6V Lithium 1/2 AA size
- Tamper Switch: Circuit Board Cover
- Wireless Recessed Door Sensor
- Replaceable 3.6V Lithium battery
- 2 #4 x ½” Flat Head Sheet Metal Screws
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.