Relay Module SPDT 12 or 24 VDC
ELK-912B, ELK-912B6 (six modules)
The ELK-912B is a heavy duty relay module featuring 12 or 24V DC selectable operation, SPDT Form “C” contacts, low current draw, voltage input LED, and high quality large cross-head terminals. It is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. Also available in a 6 pack (ELK-912B6) which is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
- High Quality Cross-head Terminals
- 12 or 24 Vdc Selectable Operation
- Low Current Draw
- Voltage Input LED
- Form "C" Dry Contacts
- Great For General Purpose Switching
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC Nominal
- Current Draw: 35mA, triggered (relay on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Min. Pull-in Voltage: 9VDC on 12V setting, 19VDC on 24V setting
- Size: 2" X 1.5 " (51mm X 38mm) Ea
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.