Sealed Lead Acid Battery, 6 V 7.5Ah
ELK Sealed Lead Acid Batteries are excellent for the following applications with regard to size, Amp hour rating, and proper terminal connections: battery backup (for Access Control Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, and Security Alarm Systems), emergency lights, lighted exit signs, and uninterruptible power supplies.
- All virgin materials for long life
- More lead for greater Ah capacity
- Size comparable to other manufacturer’s lower Ah sizes
- UL Recognized Component
- 2 Year Over-the Counter Warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 6 Volts
- Rated Capacity: 7.5 AH (20 hour rate)
- Length: 5.91″ (150mm)
- Width: 1.34″ (34mm)
- Height: 3.70 (94mm)
- Total Height w/ terminals: 3.90″ (99mm)
- Terminals: F1-Faston Tab No. 187
- Case Quantity: 14
- 6 Volt, 7.5 Ah SLA Battery with F1 Faston Tab Connectors
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.