Single Telephone Line Surge Suppressor
The ELK-951 is an RJ31/38X Telephone Jack containing solid state transient suppression designed to protect the Telephone inputs on an alarm control. It responds to power surges and transients in less than 1 nanosecond, automatically restoring after each surge within the specified ratings.
- Superior Solid State Surge Suppression
- Rapid Response Time
- Protects Single Incoming Telephone Line
- Clamps Line-To-Line & Line-To-Ground
- Self-restoring After Surges Within Ratings
- RJ31/38X 8-Pin Modular Jack
- Convenient Test points for Lineman’s Test set
- Surface Mount Enclosure
- Response Time: Less than 1 Nanosecond
- Breakover Voltage: 300 Volts
- Peak Pulse Current: 100 Amps
- Ground Wire: 24″ – 14 Gauge Stranded
- FCC Reg. No. 5K6USA-23140-XP-N Ren No. 0.0B
- Size: 4.4″ x 3″ x 1.15″
The ELK-951 is compact and easy to install and features high quality, clearly labeled screw terminals, 8 pin modular phone connector, built-in tamper loop, and automatic shorting pins for cord removal. The ELK-951 is FCC Registered under part 68 and eliminates the need for a separate RJ31X telephone jack.
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.