Siren & Stainless Steel Enclosure
The ELK-150RT is a self-contained siren in a tamper and corrosion resistant stainless steel enclosure. It features two sealed reed tamper switches, one on the back plate and one on the front cover. The switches are normally closed and pre-wired in series. The ELK-150RT can produce two distinct sounds from a single input trigger. The stainless steel exterior reflects the color of the mounting surface allowing the ELK-150RT to blend easily with any residential or commercial building.
The ComboTrigger™ option allows controls which have a single alarm output and pulsing option to activate both the burglar and fire alarm sounds.
- Installer Friendly – Easy to Mount – Exterior / Interior use
- Sealed Reed Tamper Switches at single bolt closure and at rear of cabinet
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
- Compact – Less Noticeable
- Loud – Rivals Sound of Larger Speakers
- Heavy Duty 1.8 lb Magnet
- ComboTrigger™ For Single Outputs
- Pre-Wired For Easy Installation
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 1.2 Amps
- Sound Level: 118 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc
- Enclosure: #304 Stainless Steel with Stainless Hardware Included
- Size: 5″ H x 5″ W x 4″ D
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.