Supervised Remote Power Supply
The ELK-P212S is a Supervised Remote Power Supply / Battery Charger, providing 12 VDC output with up to 2 Amps of total current. It supervises the AC Power Input as well as the rechargeable Battery, and can report abnormal conditions back to an ELKM1 Control over the RS485 four (4) wire data bus. It also features relay outputs for AC and Low Battery to allow “stand-alone” operation with other Controls (Security, Access, CCTV products, etc.). Power from the P212S can be used to increase the capacity of a control, or to remotely power devices such as motion detectors, keypads, zone expanders, sirens, annunciators, etc.
- Regulated 12VDC Output with up to 2 Amps of current
- Energy Efficient ESMT - Elk Switch Mode Technology ensures low idle power with maximum output headroom
- Automatic output over-current protection (PTC)
- Master AC and Battery ON / OFF Power Switch
- Visual AC Power Indicator
- Innovative EBT - Elk Battery Technology circuit provides maximum battery life
- Controlled charge ramp and maintenance algorithm
- Low Battery cut-off protects battery from deep discharge
- M1 Control allows
- Remote power reset of powered peripherals
- Data-bus supervision of AC and Battery status
- Stand-alone flexibility
- Two (2) sets of DC outputs
- One (1) on-board relay to supervise battery status
- One (1) on-board relay to supervise AC status
- AC Input: 16.5VAC, 45VA (ELK-TRG1640 or equiv.)
- DC Output Voltage: 13.8 Volts D.C. +/- 5%
- Current Rating: 2.0 Amps
- Wattage: 30 Watts
- DC Output Protection: Auto Resetting PTC
- Rechargeable Battery Size: Max. 12 Ah
- Low Battery Cutoff Threshold: ~10 Volts.
- Load Regulation: + / - 2%
- 2 Year Warranty
- Size: 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
The P212S monitors the AC Power Input and periodically loads tests the Battery. There are two (2) sets of 12 VDC power outputs with a combined rating of 2 Amps. The outputs are protected against overcurrent by PTC self-restoring circuit protectors. A convenient On/Off switch provides the ability to quickly and easily disconnect both the AC and DC for maintenance. The P212S also includes automatic low battery disconnect circuitry to protect against battery deep discharge during an extended power outage.
- Supervised Remote Power Supply
- 6 pieces of Double Sided Tape
- ELK-SWP3 Multipurpose Adapter Plate
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.