Universal 3-Zone Sensor – Two-Way Wireless
This universal sensor has 1 built-in reed switch plus 2 external zone inputs (open or closed circuit) which allows it to secure up to 3 doors, windows, etc. It also features Elk’s industry leading two-way technology.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Zones: Built-in reed, IN1, and IN3 (external contact terminals)
- Front and back tamper option
- 902 Mhz – 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Maximum operating gap of reed: 1/2”
- 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Battery Life: 7 years typical
- Size: 1.5”W x 3”L x .9”D, Magnet: .57”W x 1.5”L x .6”D
- Universal Door/Window Wireless Sensor
- Replaceable 3V Lithium battery
- Tamper Switch
- 4 #4 x ½” Flat Head Sheet Metal Screws
- Double Sided Tape for both transmitter and magnet
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.