Voice Siren Driver Module
The ELK-110 Voice “Talking” Driver features high quality digitally pre-recorded voice messages and loud attention getting siren sounds in an economical, low current draw, compact package. It features three input channels (1 for Burglar, 1 for Fire, and 1 for Carbon Monoxide), bilingual voices (English and Spanish), and many unique options which allow it to be used with virtually any residential or commercial alarm installation. The voice messages and the siren alternately sound whenever one of the channels are activated.
- Installer Friendly - Compact & Easy to Mount
- Three Input Channels, Burglar, Fire, and Carbon Monoxide
- Bilingual Voice - English and or Spanish, Siren Only, Speech Only, or Combined
- MilliMiser™ Lowers Current Draw
- ComboTrigger™ For Single Outputs
- VolumeStep™ Slowly Increases Siren Volume
- Temporal 3 Coded Fire Signal
- Temporal 4 Coded CO Signal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 10 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 1.25 Amps, (800 mA on MilliMiser™ setting), with one 8 Ohm speaker
- Sound Level: 122 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 Ohm speaker
- Max. Speaker Load: 4 Ohms
- Size: 2.75" x 4.0" (70mm x 102mm)
The ELK-110 may be customized by use of on-board jumpers. For example: our MilliMiser™ option allows the already low current draw of the ELK-110 to be reduced even lower. This is ideal for controls with limited alarm output power. The ComboTrigger™ option allows controls which have a single alarm output and pulsing option to activate both the burglar and fire alarm sounds. The VolumeStep™ option is best described as the "peacekeeper", since it causes the siren sound to start at low volume, gradually increasing over 90 seconds to maximum volume.
Listen to examples of the ELK-110 Voice Messages
- ELK-110 Siren Driver
- Wiring Harness
- Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.