White Gel Filled “B” Connectors Wire Splices
The ELK-902-2 premium quality “B” connectors are manufactured from the finest materials. They feature insulation piercing internal teeth, soft brass (easy to squeeze) crimp, a durable protective outer covering, and contains a corrosion resistant silicone gel filling. These wire splices have been used in the telecommunications industry for many years. They provide a solid dependable splice in wires ranging from 22 to 26 gauge. The ELK-902-2 package contains 2 zip lock bags of 250 connectors together with a reusable poly storage box.
Also available is the ELK-9002 which are unfilled “B” connectors.
- Non-hardening Gel Moisture Barrier
- Forms a Corrosion Resistant Splice
- Easy to Squeeze Soft Brass Crimp
- Insulation Piercing Internal Teeth
- Durable Protective Outer Covering (no markings)
- Built-in Test Point
- Color Coding For Identification
- Handy Zip Lock Bags
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- 22 to 26 Gauge Wire Range
- Gel Filled "B Connectors in (2) Zip Lock Bags containing 250 pcs each
- Poly Storage Box
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.