Glass Break Sensor – 319 Series
The ELK-319GB Glass Break Sensor is designed to detect sound patterns of breaking glass. This supervised glass break sensor features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch.
Utilizing the 319.5 MHz operating frequency, the ELK-319GB is compatible with many popular systems, including ELK’s M1 Controls. This wireless glass break sensor, along with ELK’s full line of 319.5 Mhz wireless sensors, is ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- LED indicator for testing and status
- Front cover and backplate tamper detection
- 319.5 MHz operating frequency
- Compatible with many popular systems, including M1 Controls
- Ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Selectable sensitivity (4 settings)
- Range: 20’ Ft (6m) Max.
- Uses 2 easy to find CR123A lithium Batteries
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 2.75” x 1.5”
- ELK-319GB Glass Break Sensor
- Mounting hardware
- 2 CR123 Batteries
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.